Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello LOVER!!!

So, this baking stuff is getting pretty serious!!! And we had to finally give-in, suck-it-up, and HAD to buy a professional mixer. One cannot just stand in one spot with a hand-mixer for TWELVE minutes waiting on frosting to form STIFF-PEAKS!!! And the fondant is TWENTY minutes of kneading!!! So, to remain sane, and also have time to feed my family, and keep the house 'somewhat' clean, I had to fork over some dough, HA (no pun intended)!!! Seriously, I am so frugal, but this was a MUST!!!My mother's hand-me-down, 1975, avocado green, hand-mixer has been laid to rest...I must say, this is really a dream-come-true for me, I have actually wanted a Kitchen Aid for about 15 years, no kidding! And now, sitting here in my office, eating my salad, I can't WAIT to get home to my BRAND NEW SHINY APPLIANCE!!! I FEEL RICH!! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!?!

1 comment: