Friday, September 3, 2010

TWO CAKES AT ONCE!!!










We had a request for two cakes from one person!!! She wanted a birthday cake for her daughter, and an anniversary cake for her and her husband. We finished them last night, and Mark is delivering them at 11:30 this morning, and I think I'm gonna have an anxiety attack!!! If you don't know Mark very well...he is THE MOST ACCIDENT-PRONE, CLUMSY PERSON I have EVER EVER EVER been around!!!!! And I'm desperately trying to talk him into letting the woman come to the house and get them!!! BREATHE....JUST BREATHE..... Anyway...our cakes are becoming more fun, and the whole family is starting to get involved. Victoria was cutting out shapes, and actually putting the dye into the fondant and kneading it...and she is a VERY GOOD helper!! The lady that ordered the cakes just kind of gave us some ideas, and let us run with it...I am so proud of the results!!! Cannot WAIT to hear her reaction to them. And we HAVE to get a camera...all these cake pics have been from my phone...not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment