Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Note to self....

DO NOT LET A TEN-YR-OLD WEAR YOUR SHOES TO SCHOOL!!!! I have sand in between all of my toes today.and it doesn't feel wonderful!!!!
My Madi will be 16 tomorrow...kind of saddens me...she seems more of a woman than my little girl, it's hard to watch... she will get her license in a week...PRAY FOR ME!!!
Wyatt is hyper...VERY HYPER...none of my girls are, I've never experience this before...it's teaching us all patience, and I've become quite good at blocking out the noise, which isn't always a good thing!
Paige is engaged, AGAIN...to someone none of us have met, but he sounds like an ok guy...he is going to Iraq, and leaving her on the base in Killeen in a month...sooooo, PRAY for her as well...
As for me...eh, I've been better...I got super-bad depressed this winter, trying to overcome it...PRAY for me too!!! ILY whoever may be reading this!
XOXO

1 comment: