Monday, January 26, 2009

1st Girl Scout Campout...




























Victoria and I had so much fun on our first camp-out . It was a lock-in, and it was at the high-school gym in Forestburg, Tx. There were troops from all around our area. We played alot of games, made crafts, sang songs, and then we got to lay on a wood floor and watch a movie on the wall- it was SSSOOO cool... (okay, I'm being sarcastic) but, I ain't no dummy- Mommy brought an air-mattress- it made it a little bit more bearable- but I still woke up hardly able to move. But I'm absolutely positive Victoria will remember this trip, and look back and know that she and her Mommy had a wonderful time together, and that's why I went!!! P.S. We ate s'mores too- I almost forgot...





















































No comments:

Post a Comment