Friday, February 19, 2010

Quickie Update...

So much going on lately...Valentine's weekend was so much fun!! Mark and I went to dinner and dancing with our very bestest friends in the whole-wide world; our band-mates, Susie and Todd. Then the boys came over Saturday morning. I made about 30 chocolate-covered strawberries for everyone to enjoy, and then Susie came over and made us a special V-day cocktail. Of course we played guitars and sang! Paige sent me a pic from her phone from about three years ago for V-day. She was blond, and I had SHORT-SHORT hair- YUCK!! I hope I never cut it that short again, I look weird... Mark gave me flowers, a rock-n-roll t-shirt, a tear-jerker card, and my favorite gift, a BRAND-NEW real-live professional microphone!!! He said I'm finally good enough to upgrade from our karaoke mic... I gave him new overalls, a Charlie Robison CD, a new Carhart hoodie, and a couple other things that you can just imagine ~wink~wink~ ... then we took the boys home Sunday evening, and Paige rode with us; we went to dinner at the Smokehouse in Lindsay; B-B-Q !! YUMMY!!! We hardly ever get to have dinner together, alone with her, it was a nice way to end the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment