Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day...

What a beautiful day my Mother's Day was this year... we all slept in, I got up before anyone and had my coffee, then little people started waking up, and they made me oatmeal and boiled eggs for breakfast, and started giving me all their beautiful gifts. Madi made me two very artistic, hand-made cards, with some of the nicest things she's ever uttered written inside, (she thinks I'm COOL!), Sofie painted me a picture of a pink daisy (my favorite flower), Victoria made me a little booklet and each page tells me how she thinks I'm special, Paige gave me a GORGEOUS bouquet of red roses, and Mamu brought me a gift from the girls later in the day and it was a bracelet I had wanted in a boutique a week prior, but I put it back (what a surprise!), and Mark gave me a painting of a family in their kitchen, and it's perfect in our dining room!!! I felt so loved...and appreciated...they all put so much thought into my gifts, things they knew I would adore... my family is the BEST!!! They pampered me all day, and then we had dinner at Dos Chiles to end our day. Why does Mother's Day come only once a year?? So not fair...


No comments:

Post a Comment