Monday, May 24, 2010

SHORT, Summer haircuts...

Victoria, my 8-yr-old, has been wanting her hair cut short for awhile now, and I kept thinking if I ignored her long enough, the phase would pass...it hasn't, so I figured 'why not, it's just hair, she's little, it's almost summer, it'll grow out next year, and mybe she won't want it cut like this again'; it was VERY VERY hard for me to do, because I just love longer hair on little girls, and second, I was afraid of her getting teased. Sofie, my 10-yr-old also wanted hers cut short, but her hair is pretty thinck and wavy, so we went just to her chin. They BOTH feel like little movie stars with their new hair, but I'm having a hard time looking at V without her little swing-bob she's had for so long. She was thrilled to wake up and fix it this morning, couldn't WAIT to go to school and show everyone. We used the flat-iron on Sofie's this morning, and were able to have it done in just a few minutes, she adores it. So, we have 2 happy little munchkins, one sad Mommy...
Victoria Before....


Sofie Before...








No comments:

Post a Comment