Monday, July 12, 2010

AMAZING WEEKEND!!


My husband got the weekend OFF, so Saturday he got t-bones!!! We invited friends over for music!! Yesterday we rode our 4-wheelers for 9 hours in Waurika, Oklahoma, on the river, our new favorite place... Wyatt rode on the back of mine, and we did pretty well, only wrecked once, but we managed to hang on, I jammed my wrist and knee, and think I have whip-lash, but I'll survive. Wyatt's back is sore. Once we were on sand dunes, and Wyatt said "would you pull over a second", so I did, and he jumped off and said "you are driving that thing like a bat out of hell!"...I couldn't help but laugh out loud!!! I scared a 13-yr-old boy!!! So we took turns on the dunes... we got home late, and I had to make a cake to bring to work today, so I am VERY VERY sleepy today, and banged up and sunburned...but it was so worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment