Friday, January 14, 2011

Cold weather BITES!

So, the cakes have slowed WAAAY down, which is good, we so needed a break. Wyatt moved in full-time, so we are trying to re-arrange the rooms, so everyone can still have their own space, and not be too crowded...working on that! The boots were Sofie's Christmas present from me, one of them, she helped me design, and pick out the fabric, and I cut it out, she helped me put the stones on...it was a rainy-day project, we think they turned out WICKED-COOL!!! She said, "I'm going to be mad when I wear them to school, and know one believes me when I tell them we did it!" Wyatt will be angry if he sees I posted this picture of him, but it's the day he got his new glasses, and I think he's just adorable...Mark & I are home-schooling him, and we shall see how that goes! We are still planning on opening a coffee-shop, cupcake bakery this spring, so please pray for us on that- lots of red-tape to get through in with the city. Paige moved to Wichita Falls, and has two jobs, and is planning on joining the military soon...she is happy and healthy, and we are so happy she is closer to home right now! Madi will have her driver's license in March, CAN'T BELIEVE IT...we are planning V's birthday party as I type...a house party, a BIG house party....invites coming soon, she wants EVERYONE TO COME, so if your reading this, put Feb. 5th on your calender!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment