Monday, November 30, 2009

Vacation's over....



I think that was the busiest, most fun-filled 5 days EVER!!! Wednesday the girls and I baked all day, and I mean ALL DAY!!! Thursday we drove to my Dad's for the day, Friday we put lights on the house, Saturday we went to play music at Mom & Ron's, yesterday we finished decorating the house inside and out. My Mom came over yesterday, and we strung popcorn; I have never done this, and it was alot of fun watching the girls get so involved... and it does look so pretty on the tree. We also made hot-chocolate mix, Victoria helped, and she put some in a jar for her teacher, and I let her make a label with the instructions, and she taped it on, and tied ribbons around it. So that gave us the idea to make more for all the teachers. Then we had our hot-chocolate with whipped cream, in our snowmen mugs... the girls did the whole tree almost by themselves...it is so much fun having little helpers!! They also put the train together, and put my little mini-town in the center of the dining room table... and I can't believe I didn't get ONE picture of any of it!!!! I love the Christmas season, and I think my girls are gathering up some great traditions they can pass along as well. I hope so anyway...

1 comment: