Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family day off...

We took the day off last Friday, and took all the girls to NRH2O water park. I was kind of dreading it, but I must say, we had so much fun! We got there right after they opened, and we PLAYED for 7.5 hours!!! We put on sunscreen at least 5 times, but we still got a little crispy. I won 2 tickets on the Bowie radio station, and we got $6 buck off each ticket with Dr. Pepper cans; so we ended up spending only $54!!! I was stoked about that!!! It is so much fun having big kids, they can run around on their own a bit, and we don't have to watch them like hawks... I dare you to look at these pictures and not laugh out loud! We made some great memories...














1 comment:

  1. It looks like yall had a blast! did I spot Mark's new and improved smile in one of those photos?! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete