Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PawPaw's Pool Party!

Sunday we went to PawPaw's new pool... he made us chili dogs, then fed us watermelon... then coke-floats... we were stuffed like ticks! But we swam it all off- like FIVE hours of non-stop swimming! Sofie taught all of us how to swim like mermaids- that's what we girls are doing in the underwater photos... we had a blast- and I am SO PROUD of my Mom- I have never seen her swim, (in my entire life)- she put goggles on and was diving for quarters in the deep part with the little girls, and it made me feel like I was seeing my own little girl swim for the first time... she is getting braver in her old age ~wink~wink~ I am also thrilled we get to go visit PawPaw- we all miss him, and love him... and he is one of the sweetest people I have ever known- one of those people that never has a negative thing to say about anyone- plus he loves my babies like they were his own, and who wouldn't love someone like that? AND, we got to see his Dad- Big PawPaw for a little while when we first got there, and he's a cool cat... it was a very nice to way to end our last day of summer, before school started- THANK YOU PAWPAW!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment