Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My John Wayne... (had to edit since last night, left some things out, and said Sofie had asthma?)

Have to brag on my beautiful, lovely husband... came home to dinner on the stove...meatloaf (what guy makes meatloaf?), cheesy, garlic mashed potatoes, corn-on-the-cob, ... on a Tuesday night? He amazes me... and he brought me a gift... a kitten- he saved her from being murdered today at some job-site... she's adorable... I always wanted a husband that loved dogs/cats/birds, and boy did I get what I wished for... we would have ten dogs in our bed if I would allow it- NOT KIDDING!!! But with Wyatt and Victoria being asthmatic, I think one dog loose in the house is enough. Also have to mention...no matter what he is doing, when I walk into the room, he stops, takes me in his arms- and KISSES me, looks me in the eyes and tells me he loves me- EVERY time I come home...I truly LOVE this about him... I tell Mark all the time that he is my 'John Wayne', my protector, my leading man, my macho man that walks sideways...yet, still tender and loving... he's my movie star... I am enraptured...in love... in heaven...

1 comment:

  1. hey, we had meatloaf on tuesday! Kolby knows how to make it...i don't!

    ReplyDelete