Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter!



What a BUSY, FUN-FILLED weekend!!! Saturday morning all three of my of my girls and I went to Wichita Falls to go shopping for Easter dresses, and we also had lunch at our favorite restaurant there, Grand Buffet; (Chinese food); Madi, Sofie an I ate our weight in sushi, Victoria skipped that and had egg-drop soup. When we made it back home, the little girls started on their baskets. I let them pick out some fabric, and we ripped it in strips, and they tied them on the handles of their baskets. While they did that, I started cooking for our dinner on Sunday, and I also made five chocolate bunnies for all my girls Easter baskets!!! After that, I put some foil high-lights in Madi's hair, polished every ones fingers and toes and fell on the couch, exhausted!!! We sat our alarms for 7AM, went to have breakfast with the girl's grandmother, Gigee, at her church; they had an egg-hunt for the kids too!! Our Easter party started afterwards and my Mommy, my Aunt Terry, and my cousin Sissi came over; Sissi's two beautiful babies, Cameren and Kodie (2 & 5), my Nanny and PaPa came; Paige was there too; everyone brought food, and eggs; we stopped counting when we reached 100, so we just started hiding them...it was so warm, sunny, and gorgeous out, we stayed outside most of the day. We set up a table just for the kids; we had cake and punch, and chocolate and wine...it was heaven...none of our husbands made the party (Mark worked all weekend), so it was nice to have just 'girl-talk' and catch up, and play with the kids, and just be together. My camera is broken, so the few pics I got yesterday were from my phone before church... :( ...hopefully I will get a new camera for my b-day next FRIDAY ~wink~wink~ ~hint~hint~








No comments:

Post a Comment