Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Plans FINALLY Finalized...


YAY!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!! Mark really didn't care what we did, so he let me do the planning... Cousin Blake & DeeDee are coming over tomorrow for the weekend. We are going to Sundance Square Saturday afternoon. P.F. Changs is our first stop for a late lunch and cocktails. Then we can walk around the square and enjoy each others' company (without kids)... I ,personally, want to go to the Marble Slab Creamery for dessert- YUM-YUM-YUM!!! better wear my baggy jeans... We definitely want to end the night at Pete's Piano Bar. (if you've never been there- you MUST go- it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!!) the whole Sundance Square thing is such a great Date-Night.. we always have such a good time down there. Can't WAIT!!! Great food, great martinis, great music, wonderful, sweet people to go with- couldn't get any better... oh yea, and my husband makes me LOVE Valentine's Day again... that's pretty cool too...

1 comment:

  1. Ok first off...what's up with MAMU and the boyfriend gig!!?!! AUNTIE?! What's going on hot momma!!?! DO TELL.
    2nd: grieved to read about V's friend. Devastating. Praying for that family.
    3rd: I am beyond happy about Vday again for you sweet cousin. You deserve honey. You're an amazing wife and momma. I love you, A

    ReplyDelete