Saturday, February 7, 2009

Victoria's Birthday : Phase 2...

Victoria chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese with her best friend, Bailey, for dinner. I gave her a choice of a big house party, or a small party at Chuck's, and then a little later we are going to go to Great Wolf Lodge and have a two night stay in the hotel there, with all the girls and me- for a birthday celebration for all of them. Gigee came along, and the girls were so very sweet- we sang in the car all the way there, and we really did have a good time- I was not looking forward to it- I usually get really irritated by all the noise and commotion- but it wasn't too crowded, and we only stayed for about 2 hours- it was surprisingly enjoyable- and the pizza was YUMMY!!! AND we didn't spend a milion bucks!!! YAY ME!!! Victoria is seven now- and she really is getting to be such a big girl- I just really cherish this time with my girls- it's magical...














No comments:

Post a Comment