Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A virus among us.....


glitter-graphics.com
Brad called on Sunday to tell me Victoria had been throwing up- then Mad stayed home Monday with diarrhea- then yesterday we get a call from Sofie's teacher- she threw up on her DESK!!!! Mark said he almost didn't make it home in time to run to the toilet... so far, I haven't had any episodes... so Mark calls me at work yesterday to tell me that he is up to his elbows in vomit and diarrhea- running back and forth between the two bathrooms- Sofie hanging her head in one- Victoria blowing the bottom out of the other- and they are both screaming 'HELP ME MARK' he was trying to hold Sofie's hair out of her face, and then Victoria had a HUGE accident in her jeans before climbing on the toilet- it was down her legs, in the legs of her jeans- smeared all over the toilet seat- I'm trying not to laugh as I listen to him describing all of this horror... then I get scared, thinking 'he is going to be so mad' - but... that his not how he works- I must praise my husband- he truly loves being a dad so much- that in times like these- even this gross - he was just so happy that he was home to be able to take care of his girls when they needed him most- he put V's pants in the wash- put her in the shower- placed a wet washcloth on Sofie's forehead and put her in bed- V was dressed, hair brushed, happy as she could be when I got home- Sofie woke up feeling much better, and we all went to dinner to celebrate Maddie's birthday. We went to Armadillo Grill, and had a feast!!! I am in awe of my family... and so in love with my husband... AND... Victoria wrote a song for Maddie's b-day, and sang it for all of us when we got home from dinner- AND- she played the guitar while she sang- we got the whole thing on video- it was so adorable!!! I will learn how to post videos some day soon- (i hope)...
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment