Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My NEW office!!!

You can see my old office, where I have been suffering for over a year... no windows, no walls, there were 5 women in one room... freaking NOISY, interruptions all the time- we were on the same floor where surgery was going on...it was completely insane... now you can see I have not one, but TWO windows...real walls, a real PRIVATE office, and I am in the very back, near the breakroom, so it is very quiet... I LOVE my job again!!! YAY ME!!! Yea, we have a breakroom now too!!! I don't have to eat lunch at my desk ever again!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Isn't that awesome to have your own space!! WHOHOOO!
    p.s. your blogging way more than me. I need blog intervention Amy. I don't want to blog anymore. I don't know what's wrong with me!

    ReplyDelete