Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Update...





Friday I took a vacation day, thank goodness, because I ended up having to go to church camp to pick up Madi & her friend, Tori; 6.5 hours in the car!!! UGH! It was fun though; then Friday night, Sofie and Victoria both had play-off games; VERY exciting and nerve-wracking... Sofie's team got 2nd place, and V's team got 3rd; Victoria was up to bat, and the ball (coming out of the pitching machine) hit her thumb and SMASHED it, blood was seeping out of all sides of her fingernail...she tried really hard to finish her batting, but just couldn't...so we had to take an out... Saturday I cooked on the grill (all by myself), it's usually Mark's job, I made steaks and corn-on-the-cob, and garlic/cheese smashed potatoes; we invited Mamu over, and it was a GIRL'S NIGHT!!! I sent that pic of the food on the grill to Mark (he was at work), and said 'wish you were here', he got offended we were having fun without him, but my PLAN was to make that dinner so he could have a steak dinner for Father's Day when he got home at 6:30 A.M. Sunday... poor thang... he enjoyed it, along with 3 hand-made Father's Day cards from his girls; after dinner Madi wanted to have a guitar lesson, so I LET her play mine, and I taught her 4 chords, and she ROCKED them!!! She learned how to play 'Jesus Loves the Little Children', and now she's HOOKED!! Sunday after the girls came back from Brad's, we went to PawPaw's house for swimming!!!
Oh yea, and Paige came back to Bowie, just not in our house anymore...



No comments:

Post a Comment