Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Economy woes... need prayers for a friend...

I hate to whine, but I need to vent... Mark has been working less and less hours... his employer hasn't laid anyone off, but all the guys are only working about a quarter-half what they were used to ... so for the last 6-9 months, Mark's checks have been horrible... he loves his job, and doesn't want to quit- we keep hoping it will pick back up...but DAAANNG- we are pinching pennies, it's so frustrating- plus he is having to go to bed SO EARLY- he's getting up at 2am now- and I miss my husband!!! Just wanting to ask for prayers... that God shows him an opportunity for another job, or his present job picks up...

I also need to ask for prayers for a friend of mine that works here at the hospital with me... she is 5 months pregnant, and just found out that her baby has some congenital defects- they have diagnosed the fetus with arthrogyprosis... prognosis is 50% of the babies die within the first year.. she is just completely devastated... an emotional wreck...please pray for her heart ... thank you blog family...

XOXOXO
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment